The US Cold Brew Championships is a brand new competition where cold brewers present a still cold brew and prepare a signature cold brew drink to the judges.
US COLD BREW CHAMPIONSHIPS
COFFEE FEST PRESENTS
The goal of the competition is to showcase specialty cold brew and acknowledge the competitor and/or shops with the best tasting cold brew, signature drink, and presentation. Competitors and shops from around the world are invited to apply to compete. The US Cold Brew Championships will be held at Coffee Fest at all four cities in 2022—New York, Chicago, LA & Seattle.
The first 24 companies to complete the Registration process for each live event will be accepted into the US Cold Brew Championships in 2022. For those applying to compete, a $99 entry fee is required for competitors that are not exhibiting within the show and will be given two competitor badges for presenters. Qualified exhibitors are automatically granted a spot in the competition.
Judging is based on the following three aspects of the overall presentation:
2. Still Cold Brew
3. Signature Drink
Coffee Fest Anaheim 2021
1. Frank La, Be Bright Coffee
2. Thomas Kong, Copa Vida
3. Chris Balay, Single Serve Co.
Coffee Fest Atlanta 2021
1. Josh Puckett, Peach Coffee Roasters
2. Brian Holland, Phoenix Roasters
3. Christian Jolly, Tradewind Coffee Roaster
Coffee Fest San Antonio 2021
1. Derrick Wessels, Grace Coffee Roasters
2. Christian Jolly, Tradewind Coffee Roasters
3. Maria Mejia, Colibri Coffee
Coffee Fest New York 2020
1. Kyle Mervau, Electric City Roasting
2. Gregg Roberson, Saxbys
3. Travis Bell, Black Acre Roastery