Awarding the Best Consumable and Non-Consumable Product
at Coffee Fest Los Angeles
We have made exciting updates to the product voting programs for 2022 and want to ensure you know how product will be voted on and what the updated competition format looks like.
Important things to know:
- EXHIBITORS: Make sure to upload your product photo and description in your exhibitor portal. This description is how you can showcase your products, new or existing, to attendees as they plan their experience at Coffee Fest. We will be promoting the Digital Product Showcase on our website, on social media and in emails leading up to the event. Single product only - product lines will not be permitted.
- Starting at 10:00 am on Sunday, August 28, our industry judges will walk the exhibit floor, visiting all of the companies who entered product into the Digital Product Showcase. They will evaluate based on two pieces of criteria:
- Innovation: How on-trend is this product? Is it creative & highly innovative? Is it something customers are asking for?
- Retailer Appeal: How easy is this product to bring into a cafe or restaurant? Does it require a lot of training? For non-consumable products, does it require a large footprint in the cafe or restaurant? For consumable products, is it easily implemented into a menu?
- The trophy for the Best Consumable Product and Best Non-Consumable product will be awarded in the winner's booths. Winners will be announced Monday, August 29 around 12:30pm with a social post going out shortly after announcing the winners to our social media audiences.
Best of Fest People's Choice Award
We heard you! Based on exhibitor feedback, the "Best of Fest" People's Choice award is now open to all products at the show. Attendees will be encouraged to vote for their single-most favorite product at the show and submit their vote by the end of the day on Monday, August 29.
To participate, you will need to display a small sign in your booth with a QR code to the virtual voting form for attendees. Encourage visitors to vote for your product while they're at your booth! At the end of the day on Monday, August 29, we will tally the votes from the form to determine the "Best of Fest" People's Choice winner. The trophy will be announced on Tuesday, August 30 around 12:30pm with a social post going out shortly after announcing the winners to our social media audiences.
If you have specific questions about how our new Digital Product Showcase or Best of Fest voting, please reach out to Renata Gramp, Exhibitor Services Manager for Coffee Fest Los Angeles.