COFFEE FEST ATLANTA 2021
July 15 & 16, 2021 | Georgia World Congress Center
2020 profoundly changed the way that you do business. And it changed for us too.
- One badge. Two packed days. General Admission is good for both days of the show. PLUS 50+ free sessions that come with your badge.
- $21 in 2021! Tickets are just $21 per person until July 14. No early bird deadline. No coupon codes. Just $21. Tickets purchased after July 14 (online & at the door) will be $40.
- **Please Note: No children under 13 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest Atlanta.
- Interested in exhibiting in Atlanta? Click here.
- Need more info? Click to visit our Attendee FAQ page.
Registration is now open!
Take advantage of 80+ hours of business education for your specialty coffee business.
SHOW FLOOR HOURS
Thursday 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Are you an owner or buyer for your coffee company, restaurant or hospitality business? Our buyer programs might be a helpful resource in sourcing the products and services you're looking for in the South East. Click to learn more!
NOT IN BUSINESS YET?
You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
NOT READY TO REGISTER YET?
Sign up to receive information about Coffee Fest Atlanta when it becomes available.
Recently, Clarion Events, Inc. and other large-scale tradeshow companies joined forces to discuss COVID regulations at trade shows. Together, we have all decided that we will follow the CDC local guidelines in conjunction with venue rules for upcoming events. Per the CDC’s latest guidelines regarding fully vaccinated individuals no longer needing to wear a mask or practice physical distancing and the Georgia World Congress Center following suit, Coffee Fest has decided to remove our mask mandate for exhibitors, attendees, and staff who are fully vaccinated though we encourage anyone who would like to continue wearing a mask, to do so. The safety and well-being of those visiting our show are extremely important to us and we want everyone to have a fun and safe business experience as we dive back into live events. As always, we appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through the ever-changing guidelines and recommendations provided to us.