Coffee Fest Chicago Spotlight
Register Now for Early Bird Pricing
Only 3 Days Left to Save $$$
Early-Bird Registration Ends May 21st!
Register for Coffee Fest Chicago before Monday
The Discounted Early-Bird Rate for general admission to Coffee Fest Chicago is about to end! Register on or before Sunday, May 21st to receive the early-bird discounted rate. Registration prices will increase after midnight this Sunday.
Included in Coffee Fest Chicago General Admission:
- Entry to the exhibition show floor featuring 200+ booths and amazing NEW products. Access is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- Admission to more than 50 free seminars and events.
- Admission to Town Hall interactive community sessions covering coffee roasting and coffee retail.
- Experience the live competitions: Latte Art World Championship Open, America's Best Espresso Competition.
- Participate and judge the newest Coffee Fest Competition, as America's Best Cold Brew Competition makes its Central U.S. debut. You get to sample all 30 competitor's Cold Brew's and submit your ballot to help select who has America's Best Cold Brew. Judging is open to the first 150 attendees for each flight.
- Admission to the Opening Night Reception at the Lucky Strike Lanes, sponsored by SelbySoft, Inc. Join us Friday, June 9th from 5:15pm-8:30pm. Your badge is required for entry.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors are on the show floor and all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up.
Accepting Applications for Coffee Fest Chicago America's Best Espresso Judges
Are you a coffee cupping professional or expert? Perhaps you would like to join the panel of esteemed judges for America's Best Espresso Competition at Coffee Fest Chicago! Judge's will receive one shot of espresso from each head-to-head competitor in each round and judge those shots on flavor complexity, mouthfeel/appeal, and aftertaste/session. Judging applicants selected and those that fulfill all judging obligations, will receive a certified America's Best Espresso Judge Certificate and a $100 compensation at the completion of the event. Judges will attend a calibration meeting Friday afternoon ahead of the competition on Saturday and Sunday. Think you have what it takes? Apply today
Factors Up Front with David Schomer
Learn about espresso and latte art from the man who literally wrote the book. David Schomer, author of "ESPRESSO COFFEE: Professional Techniques" and founder of Seattle's Espresso Vivace, has been on the leading edge of espresso research for 28 years. During his three appearances at Coffee Fest Chicago, David will share his experience of roasting for espresso, daily barista training, and navigating the world of small business to become a respected brand recognized for excellence around the world. Register early to score one of the 40 coveted seats to explore insights with one of the world's foremost experts on all things espresso.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Register early as seating is limited and an additional investment is required.
If you've already registered to attend Coffee Fest Chicago but would like to add this workshop, contact Renee at (425) 295-3300 ext. 125 to add this workshop to your schedule.
What's Trending This Summer?
Summer is right around the corner - is your Cold Brew ready? The Cold Brew U workshop is your one stop for all the information you want and need to jump into the exciting world of Cold Brew and Nitro Coffee. Learn more.
Learn today, compete tomorrow. Take your barista craft to the next level with the Hands-On Free Pour Latte Art workshop. Learn how to create the designs that customers love to see. Being able to pour latte art is a great addition to every barista's skill-set. Learn more.
Craft, Coffee & Community
UP Coffee Roasters
The UP name is a challenge, both for the company and those around them: move on, go forward, think bigger, and wake up. UP Coffee Roasters strives to bring real value to those they serve every day through the common link of coffee and they love to see those efforts take root in uncommon ways.
UP Coffee Roasters has organically grown over the past two decades to become an award winning Fair-Trade Organic micro roastery. Craft, Coffee and Community are the motivating principles that continue to drive them forward, benefiting the coffee industry from farm to cup.
Check out Coffee Roasting 101, the educational class offered by UP Coffee Roasters at Coffee Fest Chicago; or catch them on the panel for Coffee Roasters Town Hall Interactive. They can also be found in booths #100 & 102 on the show floor - stop by to see what keeps their customers coming back for more!