Coffee Fest Nashville Spotlight
Join Us for the First Ever Coffee Fest Nashville!
Coffee Fest trade shows have been produced all around the United States since 1992, and this March we're bringing Coffee Fest to Nashville for the first time ever! Join us in Music City as we kick off 2017 and provide the platform for coffee and tea professionals, roasters, entrepreneurs, restaurateurs, hotel food & beverage mangers, and more to help propel your business into the New Year.
More than 350,000 attendees have come to Coffee Fest to learn more and source products or services for their businesses over the years. Watch this short video to learn why you will benefit by attending...
The Coffee Business Start-Up Seminar
Presented by: Bruce Milletto, Bellissimo; Matt Milletto & Jenifer Hurd, The American Barista & Coffee School
Opening a new cafe? Don't miss all you need to know to get started in the specialty coffee and tea industry. The new "Coffee Business Start-Up Seminar" is designed to ensure new coffee shop owners expertise from the moment they open their doors. Created and produced in partnership with Bellissimo Coffee Advisors and The American Barista and Coffee School, there is no other specialty start-up coffee seminar in America that provides the knowledge and professional experience that entrepreneurs will find in this seminar.
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneur-minded people considering the benefits of entering the retail specialty coffee business.
You'll Learn How To:
- Develop and write your business plan
- Identify your dream location
- Negotiate a favorable lease
- Hire, train and keep your baristas
- Maintain operational systems and workflow controls
- Select your equipment and coffee
- Brand and market your new coffee shop
What Is Included?
- Professional relationships with industry experts: Matt Milletto, Bruce Milletto and Jenifer Hurd of Bellissimo Coffee & American Barista & Coffee School
- Comprehensive Study Guide
- Course Certificate of Completion
- $100 discount on Hands-On Barista Training (Sunday, 8:00am - 12:00pm). Contact Breanna at (425) 295-3300 ext. 110 to take advantage of this savings.
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Class Level: Beginner
Register early as seating is limited and an additional investment is required.
If you've already registered to attend Coffee Fest Nashville but would like to add this seminar, contact Breanna at (425) 295-3300 ext. 110 to add to your schedule.
As our first time in Music City, we would like to recognize the Tennessee companies that can be found on the show floor at Coffee Fest Nashville. Be sure to stop by their booths to see everything they have to offer!
|Bongo Java Roasting Company||300|
|Groves Family Dairy||103|
|Vienna Coffee Company||417|