Coffee Fest Nashville Spotlight
Register Now for Early Bird Pricing - 3 Days Left
The Discounted Early-Bird Rate for general admission to Coffee Fest Nashville is about to end! Register on or before Sunday, February 26th to receive the early-bird discounted rate. Registration prices will increase after midnight Sunday, February 26th.
Included in Coffee Fest Nashville General Admission:
- Entry to the exhibition show floor featuring 200 booths and amazing NEW products. Access is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- Admission to more than 50 free seminars and events.
- Admission to Town Hall interactive community sessions covering coffee roasting and coffee retail.
- Experience the live competitions: Latte Art World Championship Open, America's Best Espresso National Championship Competition and the brand new America's Best Cold Brew Competition.
- The opportunity to participate and judge one or even all four flights of the America's Best Cold Brew Competition. You get to sample all 30 competitor's Cold Brew's and submit your ballot to help select who has America's Best Cold Brew. Judging is open to the first 150 attendees for each flight.
- Admission to the Opening Night Reception at the world-famous Wildhorse Saloon, taking place Friday, March 17th from 5:15pm-8:30pm. Your badge is required for admission.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors are on the show floor and all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up.
Coffee Experimental Processing: Tasting the Final Cup
Join instructor Miles from The Lab - by Royal New York, as she guides attendees through a tasting and presentation of what experimental processing is. You'll begin by visiting traditional coffee processing methods and then move to examples of more experimentally processed coffees from select farms and producers working with Royal Coffee New York. This course is a perfect addition to those learning to brew a range of different coffees either at home, your coffee bar, or roastery.
Friday: 8:30am - 10:00am
A Practical Guide to Simplify Blending
Blending Strategies for the Roaster & the Barista
Do you want to differentiate your company and create a new product that is unique to you? Do you find yourself with excess coffee that you would like to reinvent before it ages? We will be touching base on the different scenarios that demand a new blend. We know it's a delicate product, but by discussing the reasons for creating this blend, the different components, and the brewing methods used, we can help you simplify the process and have more control over your variables. Join us to taste single origin coffees, unique blends and a great conversation.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30am - 10:00am
Register early as seating is limited and an additional investment is required.
If you've already registered to attend Coffee Fest Nashville but would like to add these workshops,
contact Renee Wulf at (425) 295-3300 ext. 125 to add to your schedule.
Early Bird Rates End February 26th - Register Today!
Bridging the Gap Between Seed & Cup
Royal Coffee New York, Inc.
As a specialty green coffee importer, Royal Coffee New York, Inc. is proud to serve as the bridge between the seed and the cup for 20 years and counting. Whether you are a well-known roaster or just learning the trade, they take great pride in providing you with top quality green coffee from all over the world. Royal Coffee New York features the best quality and variety of specialty green coffee, including organic, fair trade, Rainforest Alliance and bird-friendly certified. They are also excited to have the opportunity to make an extensive, specialty-quality coffee inventory more readily available to roasters in the eastern half of North America from their shipping locations in New Jersey, Jacksonville, and Wisconsin.
Check out the two workshops offered by Royal Coffee New York at Coffee Fest Nashville: Coffee Experimental Processing: Tasting the Final Cup and Blending Strategies for the Roaster & the Barista. Also be sure to stop by booths #717, 719, 816 & 818 on the show floor to discover the high quality green coffee that you've been missing!