SOMETHING NEW IS BREWING FOR
COFFEE FEST CHICAGO 2020
NEW DATES! August 28-30, 2020
Coffee Fest is the B2B event for passionate specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun!
Your Registration Includes:
- Get full 3-day access to an exhibition show floor featuring over 200 booths and filled with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable. Your badge gets you access to ALL THREE DAYS (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- Join us on our mission to #DrinkRinseRepeat! Simply pick up your complimentary Miir vessel at the Sustainability Station at the entrance to the event and #drinkrinserepeat. Rinse Stations, courtesy of Bargreen Ellingson & zero-waste ideas from Fresh Cup Magazine will be located around the hall and help us eliminate single-use cups.
- BRAND NEW competition to celebrate cold brew coffee - the US Cold Brew Championships - Midwest Regional Qualifier sponsored by ALTO Cold Brew. Click to learn more & apply to compete.
- Visit the Education Garden, sponsored by Cafe Imports with education on the top 12 topics Coffee Fest attendees request most!
- Experience the live & lively Latte Art World Championship Open, sponsored by Rancilio.
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year.
- Admission to more than 40+ free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, barista training, roasting, cupping, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $49.
Early Bird Pricing $30
April 17 - July 17
Advanced Pricing $60
July 18 - August 27
Event Pricing $75
Check Out Everything Happening
at Coffee Fest Chicago: