DISCOVER SOMETHING NEW
RIGHT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
Coffee Fest PNW is the B2B event for specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun!
- Get full 2-day access to a packed exhibition show floor featuring nearly 200 booths and with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable.
- Admission to our popular free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, roasting, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $49.
free sEMINARS paid WORKSHOPS
- Leadership is not optional when you run or manage your business. Lean Into Leadership: Drive Success & Culture A full day of leadership & networking on November 14 to get your coffee business thinking primed. Being intentional as a leader, identifying your blind spots and brainstorming with other leaders are only a few topics of conversation designed for you. This all day workshop is designed specifically for the hospitality industry and brought to you by Leadership and coffee professionals. Lee Safar, founder of MAP IT FORWARD & Elixir Specialty Coffee and Jen O’Hare, owner of TIAMAT Leadership have designed a hands-on experience you will find only at Coffee Fest. Make an investment that will deliver immediate ROI with your teams and deliver results in your business. Learn more.
- Sit in on the ever popular Stump the Roaster, facilitated by Cafe Imports. This focused Q&A-style conversation about coffee roasting features a diverse panel of professional coffee roasters, representing a spectrum of company sizes, styles, and experience levels. Audience questions are welcomed and encouraged. Free to all attendees. Panelists for this session are:
- New in 2019 - Ask the Experts: Barista Edition facilitated by Barista Magazine. This interactive, 90-minute panel discussion will present leaders in the barista community discussing timely and relevant topics will be on the Special Events Stage from 1:45PM - 3:00PM on Saturday. Panelists for this session are:
- Experience our new live & lively Latte Art competition with a new twist. Qualify to compete at one of four regional throwdowns. $10 buy-in and a cash prize will be awarded to the top three at each event: 1st place - $250, 2nd place - $150, 3rd place - $50. Top 8 finishers from each throwdown competes at Coffee Fest PNW in the Latte Art Competition. Learn more.
- SCA USA Town Hall @ Coffee Fest PNW. Come meet your local volunteer representatives from the US Chapter for the Specialty Coffee Association and learn how the chapter hopes to both impact the SCA and represent you. Membership not required. Friday, November 15th at 11:30 am.
- Cold Brew Ave: A Panel on Demystifying Cold Brew & Nitro Cold Brew on the main stage Friday, November 15 from 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Learn more.
- Coffee Fest PNW will be marking the debut of Cold Brew Ave, a designated space on the show floor where all of your cold brew and nitro cold brew questions can be answered. From brew to dispense, thought leaders in the industry will come together to show what it takes to have cold brew / nitro cold brew in your shop.
Cold Brew Ave Members include:
-BREW (small scale production): Keg Outlet, Booth #326
-BREW (large scale production): Coffee Works Inc., Booth #324
-NITROGEN: Parker Hannifin, Booth #225
-INFUSE: Enhanced Beverage Solutions, Booth #227
- Join us on our mission to #DrinkRinseRepeat! Simply pick up your compimentary Miir vessel at the Sustainability Station at the entrance to the event and #drinkrinserepeat. Rinse Stations, courtesy of Bargreen Ellingson will be located around the hall and help us eliminate single-use cups. Learn more.
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year + beyond. Visit the showcases in the lobby near the Registration Counters.
view product showcase
- Admission to our Opening Night Reception at The Swiss Restaurant & Pub, housed in a historic 1913 building in the midst of downtown museums, retail shops and the University of Washington, Tacoma. Come for the food, networking and fun. Guests will enjoy delicious appetizers, drinks and along side pool tables, games, live music, dancing and artwork from local artists. The first 200 guests with their Coffee Fest badge will receive a complimentary drink.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors, local exhibitors & new exhibitors are on the show floor. Leave the show with all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up right at your fingertips.
Not in business yet? You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
Registration is $75 November 15th & 16th
Looking to attend as press? Click here to register:
View the Event Schedule for Coffee Fest PNW:
Check Out Seminars & Workshops lined up for Coffee Fest PNW: