A new, community connection platform for coffee business owners and coffee suppliers to connect year-round and access a comprehensive supplier directory for sourcing, discussion forums within the community, live and on-demand content, articles and resources in one location - brought to you by your trusted partner, Coffee Fest and Clarion Events.
Memberships are offered on a yearly basis for coffee business owners, managers and staff. Suppliers can purchase a 12-month membership through May 31 and receive 15 months of access now with additional levels of support for Directory Listing Members. Be sure to visit our membership plans page to view all membership options.
Definitely! Our focus is on providing the independent specialty coffee community year-round opportunities for connection. Be sure to review our membership plan options for complete details.
No. But you can sign up to be a part of the community at any of our live events if you decide you’d like to join while you’re at Coffee Fest.
Yes! You need to have a FREE membership, a PLUS membership or a Directory Listing Partner Contact membership to search the supplier directory.
All memberships last 12 months unless you are a member under a trial promotion or a Directory Listing Member with a special introductory offer. For details, please contact email@example.com.
You can upgrade your FREE membership to a PLUS membership at any time! Your 12 month annual membership will begin the day you sign up. You’ll receive renewal reminders about 1 month before your paid membership expires.
You’ll have access year-round to:
- Supplier Directory, to search by product, company name and location. You will be able to contact suppliers directly from the directory.
- Connection Forums, Basic Access, provide you with topic access to read the latest topics being discussed within the community and moderated by industry experts.
- Live and On-Demand Content, hear from industry experts from everything from starting a coffee shop to marketing, sales, operations and roasting tips.
- Industry Resources, curated content, articles, and infographics on all things specialty coffee!
The Plus membership is a 12-month membership that includes all of the free membership benefits PLUS:
- Connection Forums, Full Access, to read, search, comment & post to the latest topics being discussed within the community and moderated by industry experts.
- Social Circles, our conversation hub for you to connect with like-minded industry colleagues and share ideas, content and more.
- Exclusive Member Discounts, on products & services to run your specialty coffee business from supplier companies.
- Live Event Exclusives, including one free pass per year to the Coffee Fest show of your choice and a members-only invitation to the live event Member Meetup
- Ask the Experts, a monthly live webinar on a topic addressing questions in the Community Forums
- Bootcamp, one discounted pass to an online extended training experience
- Business Tools, like drink recipes, drink calculators & more to help with your day-to-day efficiency.
The PLUS membership is $149 annually. The total value of the PLUS membership is $825.
Your online directory listing is the best way to access leads. As members click on your company profile you can bring them directly to your website for more information and contact detail capture. We recommend the link on your listing page bring members to a page where you ask them for additional contact details.
The connection forums and social circles are a great way to meet people and exchange information.
We also offer opportunities for enhanced exposure through sponsorships. Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are a coffee shop owner, manage or staff member contact our team at email@example.com for support with your membership.
If you are a supplier contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds on PLUS or Directory Listing memberships. If you aren’t satisfied with your experience, please contact us at email@example.com. We are dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience and we will find a way to meet your expectations.
If you forget your username or password, you can click on the Member Login button in the upper right- hand corner of the website. Use the Retrieve Username or Reset Password links and follow the prompts to get logged in.
We are always looking for new partners to work with and would love to hear from you. Contact Erika Lowery at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We love bringing the community together face-to-face! All of our live events can be found on the event calendar on Coffee Fest 365. For event information and locations visit us at coffeefest.com for more details or visit the Coffee Fest topic in the Community Forums to post a question.