JOIN UP WITH YOUR COFFEE COMMUNITY
AT COFFEE FEST INDY!
Coffee Fest is where passionate coffee and tea professionals like you will learn skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee fun!
Your Registration Includes:
- Entry to the exhibition show floor featuring nearly 200 booths and innovative NEW products - both consumable and non-consumable. Access is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- Admission to more than 60 hours of free seminars including Campfire Cafe - education right on the tradeshow floor.
- Invest in a paid workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid classes are even hands-on! Prices start at just $29.
- Admission to "Stump the Roaster" community session hosted by Meister covering coffee roasting hot topics by a panel of roasters.
PLUS! 2 brand new ASK THE EXPERTS community sessions.
Ask the Experts: Women in Roasting moderated by Claire Harriman from Roast Magazine
Joanna Thompson, Bee Coffee Roasters
Elizabeth Steel, Smalltown Coffee Co.
Ask the Experts: Barista Edition moderated by Sarah Allen from Barista Magazine
Sam Spillman, Dillanos Coffee Roasters
BJ Davis, Bee Coffee Roasters
Jesus Iniquez, Iowa Coffee Collective
Jon Lewis, Deeper Roots Coffee
Antoine Franklin, Greenway Coffee & Tea
- Experience the live competitions: Latte Art World Championship Open, America's Best Espresso Competition and America's Best Cold Brew (still and nitro!). You sample cold brew and cast your vote!
- Discover new and featured product in the Product Showcase. Sample at exhibitor booths and vote for the best product that will boost your business in 2019 and beyond.
- Admission to the Coffee Fest Opening Night Reception at Tin Roof Indianapolis. Have some fun, meet coffee pros just like yourself and kick off the start to a memorable & business-impacting weekend.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors are on the show floor and all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up.