ONE BADGE. THREE SHOWS.
DISCOVER SOMETHING NEW!
Coffee Fest is the B2B event for specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun! And again this year, Coffee Fest will be side-by-side with the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Show and the Healthy Food Expo. Attend all three shows for one low badge price!
Your Registration Includes:
- One badge. Three shows. Get full 3-day access to three exhibition show floors featuring over 550 booths and with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable. Your badge get yous access to all three shows and is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday). Check out the Western Foodserivce & Hospitality Expo, sponsored by the California Restaurant Association and the Healthy Food Expo West.
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year + beyond.
- Admission to more than 60 hours of free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, barista training, roasting, cupping, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $35. Plus! Take advantage of all the education & events from the Western Foodservice and & Hosplitality Expo. Watch demos + much more.
- Sit in on "Ask the Experts" community sessions like Stump the Roaster, facilitated by Just Meister covering coffee roasting hot topics by a panel of roasters. New in 2019 - Ask the Experts: Barista Edition facilitated by Barista Magazine & Ask the Experts: Women in Roasting facilitated by Roast Magazine.
- Visit Mill City Roasters' Big Red Roast Rig. Register through their site to take a class on topics like green buying, coffee roasting, sample roasting & much more! You can even work with Lauren Lathrop, Authorized SCA Trainer and USBC Head Judge and dial in your coffee. Click to learn more and to register on their website.
- Pick up some nuggets of knowledge at Campfire Cafe at the end of Aisle 1800 or at the NEW! Education Pit Stop located at the end of Aisles 1700 & 1800.
- Get your mornings started right with fresh coffee at the Pop-Up Cafe hosted by Dillanos Coffee Roasters before you head to a seminar or workshop.
- Experience the live & lively competitions: Latte Art World Championship Open and America's Best Cold Brew (still and nitro!). Sample cold brew and cast your vote!
- Admission to our Opening Night Reception at Prank Bar at 1100 S Hope Street in DTLA. Come for the food, networking and fun. Guests will enjoy delicious appetizers, drinks and a fun setting. The first 200 guests with their Coffee Fest badge will receive a complimentary drink.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors, local exhibitors & new exhibitors are on the show floor. Leave the show with all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up right at your fingertips.
Not in business yet? You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
Early Bird Registration ends Friday, July 26.
Registration is $60 July 27 - August 24.
Registration is $75 August 25-27.
Check Out Everything Happening
at Coffee Fest Los Angeles:
Need to convince your boss? Use this letter to help you make the proposal: