ONE BADGE. THREE SHOWS.
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND A COFFEE FEST EVENT IN 2018.
Coffee Fest is the B2B event for passionate specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun! And in Los Angeles, for the first time ever, Coffee Fest will be side-by-side with the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Show and the Healthy Food Expo. Attend all three shows for one low badge price!
Your Registration Includes:
- One badge. Three shows. Get full 3-day access to three exhibition show floors featuring over 550 booths and with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable. Your badge get yous access to all three shows and is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday).
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year.
- Admission to more than 50 hours of free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, barista training, roasting, cupping, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $35.
- Sit in on "Ask the Experts" community sessions like Stump the Roaster covering coffee roasting hot topics by a panel of roasters and a retail coffee session from coffee retailers themselves.
- Get your mornings started at Morning Coffee & Smoothies before you head to a seminar or workshop. Grab a coffee, smoothie or both to get your day started right!
- Experience the live & lively competitions: Latte Art World Championship Open, America's Best Espresso Competition and our newest - America's Best Cold Brew (still and nitro!). Sample cold brew and cast your vote!
- Admission to our Opening Night Reception at Prank Bar on Sunday 5:15-8:30pm. Come for the food, networking and fun. Guests will enjoy delicious appetizers, drinks and a fun setting. The first 200 guests with their Coffee Fest badge will receive a complimentary drink. Sponsored by Beyond the Grind.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors, local exhibitors & new exhibitors are on the show floor. Leave the show with all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up right at your fingertips.
Not in business yet? You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
Check Out Everything Happening
at Coffee Fest Los Angeles:
Need to convince your boss? Use this letter to help you make the proposal: