WHAT IS MATCH!?
The Coffee Fest MATCH! Program is an efficient and effective way to connect with the suppliers most relevant to your business objectives. The appointment program analyzes your sourcing needs based upon information provided by you and connects you to relevant suppliers whose products and services align with those needs. Discover new solutions to grow your business with the Coffee Fest MATCH! Program.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MATCH! FOR BUYERS?
- Pre-scheduled appointments - Exhibitors are prepared and ready to address your needs
- Exhibitors are pre-qualified to ensure that their products and services align with your sourcing needs
- Experience uninterrupted meetings - All MATCH! appointments are scheduled before the Show floor opens to the public
- By knowing which meetings are scheduled in advance, both buyers and suppliers are able to prepare, and improve the success ratio
- Concierge experience facilitated by a dedicated MATCH! Buyer Manager to assist appointment setting, registration and more
- Access for you and your colleagues to the Five Star Buyers Lounge on the Show floor
- Education & networking opportunities for staff and teams attending
- Qualified MATCH! Buyers receive a $50 stipend for when they schedule and complete 5 MATCH! appointments
- For additional questions, please email at email@example.com.
HOW DOES MATCH! WORK?
- A few weeks before the Show, MATCH! exhibitors and buyers receive a list of "suggested" matches based upon mutual product interests. Exhibitors and buyers can then accept the recommendations and the appointment is then confirmed in each party's calendar.
- Online access to the system will allow you to manage your appointments and update your profile
- Meeting requests begin approximately 3 weeks from the event