CLARION EVENTS FOOD & BEVERAGE GROUP ANNOUNCES LINE UP OF EXCITING IN PERSON TRADE SHOWS AND CONFERENCES FOR 2022
SHELTON, CT, December 8, 2021 – In 2022 all Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group trade shows and conferences will be held in person, bringing back together thousands of foodservice, hospitality, specialty beverage, retail and grocery industry professionals with leading suppliers at eight events across the United States. The trade shows and conferences are built on three pillars, providing industry professionals with the tools, education and products needed to help them succeed.
“From New York to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, Seattle and Florida we look forward to welcoming back our exhibitors, speakers, partners and attendees for eight reinvented and reimagined trade shows offering special events, world class education and valuable networking opportunities,” said Rita Ugianskis, Vice President, Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group. “Whether you’re an independent restaurant or café owner, grocer, food retailer, quick-serve restaurant operator, chef, caterer, baker, bar or nightclub operator, hospital, hotel or commercial foodservice personnel we invite you to register to join us at one of the following events.”
- The NGA Show - February 27 – March 1, 2022, at the brand-new Caesar’s Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas.
- The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York co-located with Coffee Fest NY - March 6-8, 2022, at the Javits Convention Center, New York, NY. Sponsored by: The New York State Restaurant Association.
- Coffee Fest Chicago - June 24-25, 2022, at the Navy Pier in Chicago, IL.
- Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, co-located with Coffee Fest LA August 28-30, 2022, at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California. Sponsored by: The California Restaurant Association
- Coffee Fest PNW/Seattle - October 7-8, 2022, at the Arch Conference Center at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA.
- In 2022 the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show will truly be reinvented. Additional information about the new name, new location and new theme will be announced shortly. Sponsored by the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
Clarion Events (us.clarionevents.com) produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. Clarion Events acquired PennWell in early 2018, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion Events has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.