JOIN UP WITH YOUR COFFEE COMMUNITY
AT COFFEE FEST NEW YORK!
Coffee Fest is the B2B event for passionate specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun! And in New York, Coffee Fest will be side-by-side with the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York and the Healthy Food Expo for the first time ever. Attend all three shows for one low badge price!
Your Registration Includes:
- One badge. Three shows. Get full 3-day access to three exhibition show floors featuring over 550 booths and with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable. Your badge get yous access to all three shows and is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday). Click here to register with $30 Early Bird Registration.
- Leadership is not optional when you run or manage your business. Lean Into Leadership: Drive Success & Culture A full day of leadership & networking to get your coffee business thinking primed. Being intentional as a leader, identifying your blind spots and brainstorming with other leaders are only a few topics of conversation designed for you. This all day workshop is designed specifically for the hospitality industry and brought to you by Leadership and coffee professionals. Lee Safar, founder of MAP IT FORWARD & Elixir Specialty Coffee and Jen O’Hare, owner of TIAMAT Leadership have designed a hands-on experience you will find only at Coffee Fest. Make an investment that will deliver immediate ROI with your teams and deliver results in your business. Learn more.
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year.
- Admission to more than 60 hours of free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, barista training, roasting, cupping, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $45.
- Experience the live & lively competitions: Latte Art World Championship Open, and our brand new - US Cold Brew CHampionships.
- Admission to our Opening Night Reception.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors, local exhibitors & new exhibitors are on the show floor. Leave the show with all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up right at your fingertips.
Not in business yet? You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
Check Out Everything Happening
at Coffee Fest New York: