SOMETHING NEW IS BREWING FOR
COFFEE FEST NEW YORK
Coffee Fest is the B2B event for passionate specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun! And in New York, Coffee Fest will be side-by-side with the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York and the Healthy Food Expo for the first time ever. Attend all three shows for one low badge price!
Your Registration Includes:
- One badge. Three shows. Get full 3-day access to three exhibition show floors featuring over 550 booths and with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable. Your badge get yous access to all three shows and is good for ALL THREE DAYS (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday). Click here to register
- Join us on our mission to #DrinkRinseRepeat! Simply pick up your complimentary Miir vessel at the Sustainability Station at the entrance to the event and #drinkrinserepeat. Rinse Stations, courtesy of Bargreen Ellingson & zero-waste ideas from Fresh Cup Magazine will be located around the hall and help us eliminate single-use cups. Learn more.
- BRAND NEW competition to celebrate cold brew coffee - the US Cold Brew Championships sponsored by ALTO Cold Brew. Click to learn more & apply to compete.
- Cold Brew HQ: Learn everything you need to maximize this trend by visiting Coffee Fest’s Cold Brew HQ, a designated space on the show floor where all of your cold brew and nitro cold brew questions can be answered. Hosted & Sponsored by Enhanced Beverage Solutions.
- Stop in to the brand new demo stage, Beverage Innovations Lab inside Cold Brew HQ and explore new beverage ideas!
- Visit the Education Garden, sponsored by Cafe Imports with education on the top 12 topics Coffee Fest attendees request most!
- Experience the live & lively Latte Art World Championship Open, sponsored by Rancilio. Click to see who will be competing.
- JUST ANNOUNCED! Join us and Espresso State of Mind for a little pre-funk Latte Art Throwdown at Firelight Studios in Brooklyn, Saturday, March 7th. The top 4 finishers will qualify for the Latte Art World Championship Open bracket & compete at Coffee Fest New York. More details to come.
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year. Click to see the products.
- Admission to more than 40+ free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, barista training, roasting, cupping, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $49. Learn more!
- Admission to our Opening Night Reception at Beer Authority. The first 200 Coffee Fest attendees with their badge get a free drink ticket.
Advanced Pricing $60
January 30 - March 7
Event Pricing $75
Check Out Everything Happening
at Coffee Fest New York: