DISCOVER SOMETHING NEW
RIGHT IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
Coffee Fest is the B2B event for specialty coffee and tea professionals like you. Build on your skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great local industry networking. We have so many great topics & events to help you grow and have some (serious) coffee & tea fun!
- Get full 2-day access to a packed exhibition show floor featuring nearly 200 booths and with innovative new products - both consumable and non-consumable.
- Admission to our popular free seminars covering a ton of topics & all levels of experience. Sales & marketing, roasting, tea, packaging and so much more! Invest in a workshop and explore 20+ more in-depth topics. And most of the paid workshops are even hands-on! Paid classes start as low as $35.
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
- Leadership is not optional when you run or manage your business. Lean in to Leadership: Drive Success & Culture A full day of leadership & networking on November 14 to get your coffee business thinking primed. Being intentional as a leader, identifying your blind spots and brainstorming with other leaders are only a few topics of conversation designed for you. This all day workshop is designed specifically for the hospitality industry and brought to you by Leadership and coffee professionals. Lee Safar, founder of MAP IT FORWARD and Jen O’Hare, owner of TIAMAT Leadership have designed a hands-on experience you will find only at Coffee Fest. Make an investment that will deliver immediate ROI with your teams and deliver results in your business. Learn more.
- Sit in on the ever popular Stump the Roaster, facilitated by Cafe Imports covering coffee roasting hot topics by a panel of roasters.
- New in 2019 - Ask the Experts: Barista Edition facilitated by Barista Magazine featuring:
- Experience our new live & lively Latte Art competition with a new twist. Qualify to compete at one of four regional throwdowns. $10 buy-in and a cash prize will be awarded to the top three at each event: 1st place - $250, 2nd place - $150, 3rd place - $50. Top 8 finishers from each throwdown competes at Coffee Fest PNW in the Latte Art Competition. Learn more.
- Cold Brew Ave: A Panel on Demystifying Cold Brew & Nitro Cold Brew on the main stage Friday, November 15 from 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Learn more.
- Coffee Fest PNW will be marking the debut of Cold Brew Ave, a designated space on the show floor where all of your cold brew and nitro cold brew questions can be answered. From brew to dispense, thought leaders in the industry will come together to show what it takes to have cold brew / nitro cold brew in your shop.
Cold Brew Ave Members include:
-BREW (small scale production): Keg Outlet, Booth #326
-BREW (large scale production): Coffee Works Inc., Booth #324
-NITROGEN: Parker Hannifin, Booth #225
-INFUSE: Enhanced Beverage Solutions, Booth #227
- Join us on our mission to #DrinkRinseRepeat! Simply pick up your vessel at the Sustainability Station at the entrance to the event and #drinkrinserepeat. Rinse Stations, courtesy of Bargreen Ellingson will be located around the hall and help us eliminate single-use cups. Learn more.
- New and innovative products in the Product Showcase. Discover what new innovations will drive your business & generate profits for you this year + beyond. Visit the showcases in the lobby near the Registration Counters.
- Admission to our Opening Night Reception at The Swiss Restaurant & Pub, housed in a historic 1913 building in the midst of downtown museums, retail shops and the University of Washington, Tacoma. Come for the food, networking and fun. Guests will enjoy delicious appetizers, drinks and along side pool tables, games, live music, dancing and artwork from local artists. The first 200 guests with their Coffee Fest badge will receive a complimentary drink.
- Event Show Guide to find out where your favorite exhibitors, local exhibitors & new exhibitors are on the show floor. Leave the show with all exhibitor contact information for post-Coffee Fest follow-up right at your fingertips.
Not in business yet? You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
Registration is $30 now until October 18th
Registration is $60 October 19th - November 14th
Registration is $75 November 15th & 16th
Check Out Seminars & Workshops lined up for Coffee Fest PNW: