Coffee Fest Refunds & Exchanges Policy
Effective Date: January 2016
Tradeshow Exhibit Space
- Please refer to your exhibitor registration form for refund policy rules.
Tradeshow Exhibit Services and Supplies
Milk, Water & Ice
Should the exhibitor cancel exhibit supplies (milk, water and/or ice) the following penalties apply
- Prior to 14 days before show- no penalty
- 14 days before show- no refund
Note that refunds for any products or services ordered directly from a sub-contractor/vendor in relation to the show, is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to contact these companies directly for cancellations or refunds. Examples of these services are:
- Show Decorator Equipment, furniture & Labor
- Lead Retrieval Systems
- Travel & Hotel Arrangements
- General Admission Fees are not refundable and not transferable.
- Fee-Based Workshops are non-refundable.
To make an exhibitor refund request, please follow these instructions:
- Please include a copy of your receipt or invoice or if you no longer have one of these, a letter with the following information:
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- When, how and by whom the purchase was made
- What the refund is requested for
- Reason for the refund request
- Purchase price(s)
- Include any printed material you have received related to the refund you are requesting.
- Please specify whether you would like a refund via check or a bankcard credit.
- Mail Return to:
1703 Suite C Dock St.
Tacoma, WA 98402