Rules, Regulations And Conditions For Coffee Fest Participation
General Attendance Rules
Coffee Fest is a trade only-event; only businesses with coffee, tea, or related products OR those looking to enter the industry may attend. Coffee Fest is not open to the general public.
- No children under 16 including infants are admitted to Coffee Fest.
- No soliciting of exhibitors is allowed by attendees.
- Use of wheeled carts or bags is prohibited on the show floor.
- LOST BADGES: There is a replacement fee for all lost badges onsite. No exceptions.
- Video equipment and still photography are prohibited unless approved in writing by Coffee Fest.
- Official onsite photographers will be taking live photography and/or video that could be used in Coffee Fest advertisements and promotional materials. Your attendance at Coffee Fest presumes your acceptance that your image may be used in this way. If you wish to not have your image used by Coffee Fest, please contact Holly Barrett at email@example.com.
- Admission fees are non-refundable
- Early Bird registration is honored only if full payment is received by the advance registration cut off date.
- Coffee Fest Early Bird registration is non-refundable.
- Fee-Based Workshops are non-refundable
Please view the Show Cancellation Policy Here.
Coffee Fest Trade Show
Since all of Coffee Fest shows take place in large public venues, often Convention Centers, physically handicapped persons can be assured that they will have access to all parts of the building in which Coffee Fest is presented. However, to insure that we properly accommodate all disabilities and you require special assistance with attending this Trade Show, please contact Renee Wulf at (425) 295-3300 x105