WELCOME TO COFFEE FEST BALTIMORE 2018
March 16-18, 2018
Baltimore Convention Center
Where passionate coffee and tea professionals will learn skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great networking.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Register before February 25th, 2018 for a General Admission price of only $30. After this date, General Admission is $60.
- Attendance is for Trade-Industry professionals only AND people looking to enter the coffee & tea industry; not open to the general public or consumer coffee fans.
- Please Note: No children under 13 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest.
- Registration Questions? Send us your inquiries.
- Need approval from your boss?
Opening Night Reception
10 Market Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202
Join us Friday evening from 5:15-8:30pm for the Opening Night Reception at Luckies Tavern in Power Plant Live! Come for the food, networking and fun. Guests will enjoy life-size games such as Jenga and Connect Four! Wristbands will be provided at the door with drink specials available at surrounding bars after the reception.