COFFEE FEST CHICAGO 2020
NEW DATES! August 28-30, 2020
Important: Coffee Fest Chicago Information Update
As a consequence of the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Coffee Fest Chicago, originally scheduled to take place on June 26-28, will now be held at Navy Pier, Chicago on August 28-30, 2020.
The Coffee Fest Team will be in touch directly with attendees in relation to this postponement and to answer any questions.
There will be further communication to this group over the coming days and weeks as we aim to facilitate a smooth transition to the new dates for everyone involved.
Please be assured that we are continuing to closely monitor the latest public health and government advice with regard to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and are carefully adhering to their directions. Our absolute priority is to safeguard the health and welfare of all those involved in our events.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
Coffee Fest is where specialty coffee and tea professionals learn new skills, receive industry insight and discover new products + new suppliers, alongside great networking.
- All badges are vaild for all three days of the event.
Early bird pricing is $30 April 17, 2020 - July 17, 2020
General Admission is $60 July 28. 2020 - August 27, 2020
Show Admission is $75 August 28 - August 30, 2020.
- Coffee Fest is a business-to-business event. Attendance is for coffee or restaurant professionals only people seriously interested in getting started in the specialty coffee industry;
- Please Note: No children under 13 are admitted to Coffee Fest Chicago.
- Registration Questions? Visit our FAQ page or send us your inquiries.
- Interested in exhibiting instead? Click here.