COFFEE FEST CHICAGO 2020
June 26-28-10, 2020
Where passionate coffee and tea professionals learn new skills, receive industry insight and discover new products + new suppliers, alongside great networking.
- General Admission is $60 for all three days of the show if you register prior to May 31, 2019. General Admission will increase to $75 May 31 - June 2.
- Coffee Fest is a business-to-business event. Attendance is for coffee or restaurant professionals only people seriously interested in getting started in the specialty coffee industry;
- Please Note: No children under 13 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest Chicago.
- Registration Questions? Send us your inquiries.
- Interested in exhibiting instead? Click here.
BRING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Are you the owner or founder? A manager? A barista? The Marketing guru? A roast master? If you work anywhere in the specialty coffee or restaurant industry, you need to come! Our education will provide everyone on your staff the most up-to-date information on the topics you need to bring your business to the next level.
Coffee Fest welcomes:
- Coffee Company Owners & Founders
- Coffee Roasters
- Drive-thrus & kiosks
- Entrepreneurs opening new cafes
- Foodservice institutions & organizations
- Retail Bakeries
- Coffee chains & independent cafes
NOT IN BUSINESS YET?
You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.