COFFEE FEST INDIANAPOLIS 2019
May 31 - June 2, 2019
Indiana Convention Center
Where passionate coffee and tea professionals learn new skills, receive industry insight and discover new products + new suppliers, alongside great networking.
- General Admission is $60 for all three days of the show if you register prior to May 31, 2019. General Admission will increase to $75 May 31 - June 2.
- Coffee Fest is a business-to-business event. Attendance is for coffee or restaurant professionals only people seriously interested in getting started in the specialty coffee industry;
- Please Note: No children under 13 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest Indianapolis.
- Registration Questions? Send us your inquiries.
- Interested in exhibiting instead? Click here.
BRING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Are you the owner or founder? A manager? A barista? The Marketing guru? A roast master? If you work anywhere in the specialty coffee or restaurant industry, you need to come! Our education will provide everyone on your staff the most up-to-date information on the topics you need to bring your business to the next level.
Coffee Fest welcomes:
- Coffee Company Owners & Founders
- Coffee Roasters
- Drive-thrus & kiosks
- Entrepreneurs opening new cafes
- Foodservice institutions & organizations
- Retail Bakeries
- Coffee chains & independent cafes
NOT IN BUSINESS YET?
You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.
OPENING NIGHT RECEPTION
Join us Friday evening from 5:15-8:30pm at Tin Roof, 36 S Pennsylvania St. Indianapolis, IN 46204 for the Opening Night Reception. Come for the food, networking and fun! Guests will enjoy delicious appetizers and drinks. The first 200 Coffee Fest attendees with their badge will receive a complimentary drink ticket.