WELCOME TO COFFEE FEST LOS ANGELES 2019
August 25-27, 2019
Los Angeles Convention Center
Where passionate coffee and tea professionals will learn skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great networking.
Coffee Fest will be hosted side-by-side with the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo & Healthy Food Expo West in Los Angeles.
- General Admission is $30 for all three days of the show if you register prior to July 28th, 2019. General Admission will increase to $60 on July 28th and will be $75 On-Site.
- One badge. Three shows. And access all of them all three days. Registration details coming soon.
- *Please Note: No children under 16 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest LA.
- Registration Questions? Send us your inquiries.
- Interested in exhibiting instead? Click here.
Need more info? Click to visit our Attendee FAQ page.
BRING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Are you the owner or founder? A manager? A barista? The marketing guru? A roast master? If you work anywhere in the specialty coffee or restaurant industry, you need to come! Our education will provide everyone on your staff the most up-to-date information on the topics you need to bring your business to the next level.
NOT IN BUSINESS YET?
You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.