WELCOME TO COFFEE FEST LOS ANGELES 2019
August 25-27, 2019
Los Angeles Convention Center
Where passionate coffee and tea professionals will learn skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great networking.
Coffee Fest will be hosted side-by-side with the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo & Healthy Food Expo West in Los Angeles.
- One badge. Three shows. Access all of them, all three days for just one badge price. General Admission is $30 for all three days of the show if you register prior to July 26th, 2019. General Admission will increase to $60 on July 27th and will be $75 August 25-27, 2019.
- *Please Note: No children under 16 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest LA.
Registration Questions? Send us your inquiries.
Interested in exhibiting instead? Click here.
Need more info? Click to visit our Attendee FAQ page.
BRING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Are you the owner or founder? A manager? A barista? The Marketing guru? A roast master? If you work anywhere in the specialty coffee or restaurant industry, you need to come! Our education will provide everyone on your staff the most up-to-date information on the topics you need to bring your business to the next level.
Coffee Fest welcomes:
- Coffee Company Owners & Founders
- Coffee Roasters
- Drive-thrus & kiosks
- Entrepreneurs opening new cafes
- Foodservice institutions & organizations
- Retail Bakeries
- Coffee chains & independent cafes
NOT IN BUSINESS YET?
You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.