WELCOME TO COFFEE FEST PNW
November 15 & 16, 2019
Greater Tacoma Convention Center
Where passionate coffee and tea professionals will learn skills, receive education and experience new products, alongside great networking.
- Both days for just one badge price. Early Bird Admission is $30 if you register on or before Friday, October 18 , 2019. Advanced Admission will increase to $60 on Saturday, October 18 and will be $75 November 15 & 16, 2019.
- *Please Note: No children under 13 (including infants) are admitted to Coffee Fest PNW.
Registration Questions? Send us your inquiries.
Interested in exhibiting instead? Click here.
Need more info? Click to visit our Attendee FAQ page.
BRING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Are you the owner or founder? A manager? A barista? The Marketing guru? A roast master? If you work anywhere in the specialty coffee or restaurant industry, you need to come! Our education will provide everyone on your staff the most up-to-date information on the topics you need to bring your business to the next level.
Coffee Fest welcomes:
- Coffee Company Owners & Founders
- Coffee Roasters
- Drive-thrus & kiosks
- Entrepreneurs opening new cafes
- Foodservice institutions & organizations
- Retail Bakeries
- Coffee chains & independent cafes
NOT IN BUSINESS YET?
You're still welcome! Coffee Fest has the start-up education, resources and companies to help planning your cafe or restaurant opening go smoothly.