Now Accepting Proposals for our 2022 Educational Programming for Coffee Fest 2022 in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles & at PNW in Seattle.
We are seeking talented speakers who are objective, dynamic, and have a strong passion for the specialty coffee & tea industry.
The following tracks will be included in the 2022 Educational Programming. Your proposed seminar should fit into one of these areas:
- Business Operations - Topic examples include finance, design & layout, legal issues, cost reduction opportunities, running a successful business, etc.
- Hot Trends - Topic examples include staying current with trends, cold brew & nitro, signature drinks, tea, menu development, beer & wine, gluten-free, food allergies, CBD, new trends, etc.
- Roasting - Topic examples include seed-to-cup, roast profiles, purchasing roasting equipment, direct & fair trade, green coffee, packaging, etc.
- Sales & Marketing - Topic examples include digital and social media, branding, story-telling increasing sales, customer service, gift & loyalty, etc.
- Opening a Coffee Shop - store design and layout, financials, finding a roaster
- Training & HR - management, hiring, recruitment, retention, barista training, etc.